FLAG ACCOUNT

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
FLAG ACCOUNT
Is it still possible to flag an account ?
No. They just ban accounts if you hack,
Quote Originally Posted by PsyBeast View Post
No. They just ban accounts if you hack,
I said FLAG not hack , dont reply if you dont know anything about flagging .
Flagging accounts is very risky as you can get banned thats why flagged account are more expensive. You can try flagging a dummy account but I'm not sure if it's possible
Quote Originally Posted by GhostBustar View Post
Flagging accounts is very risky as you can get banned thats why flagged account are more expensive. You can try flagging a dummy account but I'm not sure if it's possible
I had flagged mine myself back in 2014 and sold it , im asking if the risk is the same or higher .
Quote Originally Posted by JonnyDeep18 View Post
I had flagged mine myself back in 2014 and sold it , im asking if the risk is the same or higher .
Definitely higher
Quote Originally Posted by JonnyDeep18 View Post
I had flagged mine myself back in 2014 and sold it , im asking if the risk is the same or higher .
Did you have any luck flagging an account?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us