Paypal Debt Collectors

Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
Paypal Debt Collectors
I sold BTC for Paypal, Got chargedback, sitting at a negative balance. Paypal has sent me debt collectors and i was wondering what i should do. (Debt = 700$)

I used real address & phone but fake name. However in order with withdraw $ from paypal i used a debit card with my name on it.

In this scenario what is the best thing for me to do? (I really do not intend to pay off the debt) ~ debts has already called me but i don't pick up. Add me on IM if u want

In my mind i am thinking of picking up the phone and telling them : I am a victim of many chargebacks on paypal. I sell virtual items online and people would take my stuff and then say that the transaction was an unauthorized transaction. In many the transaction, paypal would deem that i am the winner and then the scammer would chargeback through their banks. I believe that you should be going after these scammers instead of me. In any case, I am unable to pay you back the debt because I am only a student. I make 0$ a day so even if i wanted to pay it back, sadly i could not. Please do not contact me about this debt anymore because i really do not have the money to pay it back. Thank you
Lmao you're fucked.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Lmao you're fucked.

no u /too short
lol laterrrrrr
fake name your not accountable for it

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
fake name your not accountable for it

yeah but i used a real name on my debit card in order with withdraw the money .-.
Quote Originally Posted by Edible Cyanide View Post
yeah but i used a real name on my debit card in order with withdraw the money .-.
your fooked
Move to a remote island, they probably wont expect it
Ignore em probably, if they try to take you to court show em that you did indeed sell btc to that guy
PayPal doesn't cover virtual items. If it's for cryptocurrency then it's even worse
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
PayPal doesn't cover virtual items. If it's for cryptocurrency then it's even worse
yeah damn.. this is tough for the guy
Always use a stealth account, literally costs $25 or less to setup and will save you from situations like this.
They won't take you to court, you got scammed.
Don't pay the debt.
You'll be fine bro
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?