Refunding stores multiple times same addy

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Refunding stores multiple times same addy
Is it dumb to think its possible to refund stores multiple times to same address. I can change name and cc but not sure if thats enough.

Anybody got any insight on doing stores multiple times?
Drop addresses.
Not really easy since im in a large city with just apartment complexes
you can do the same addy like 3 times over the course of a year per store and be fine, but I personally do one big refund per addy per store but i have done a few stores more then once.
I've refunded Google 6 times to the same address, and I haven't had any issues. All I changed were the CCs and email addresses. There are other stores that are similar, but you'll have to look into that yourself.

For Apple, I am unsure if this currently still works but I used to have the items shipped to random people's addresses and requested to have the package held for pickup at my local courier facility before it delivers. By doing so, I could easily have a fresh address to refund. Some facilities asked for a proof-of-address before handing the package to you, but some did not care. I am unsure if Apple requires the package to have at least one delivery attempt first before acknowledging the held for pickup request now, but I haven't refunded Apple in a bit.
Quote Originally Posted by zomgitzme View Post
I've refunded Google 6 times to the same address, and I haven't had any issues. All I changed were the CCs and email addresses. There are other stores that are similar, but you'll have to look into that yourself.

For Apple, I am unsure if this currently still works but I used to have the items shipped to random people's addresses and requested to have the package held for pickup at my local courier facility before it delivers. By doing so, I could easily have a fresh address to refund. Some facilities asked for a proof-of-address before handing the package to you, but some did not care. I am unsure if Apple requires the package to have at least one delivery attempt first before acknowledging the held for pickup request now, but I haven't refunded Apple in a bit.
how do you do google with no carrier invest
Yes you can do same addy and name with different payment. Same payment also works on some places lol. just space it out
Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
Yes you can do same addy and name with different payment. Same payment also works on some places lol. just space it out
Is it same with Apple too? I mean my Apple refund failed this week, so i returned it. Can i place an order to same address next week or so?
Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate View Post
Is it same with Apple too? I mean my Apple refund failed this week, so i returned it. Can i place an order to same address next week or so?
Did you try the refund yourself or use someone from here (MPGH)?
yes it is dumb to use your house over and over. use a different drop.
Quote Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
yes it is dumb to use your house over and over. use a different drop.
I agree with you. No point in using the same address
Quote Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
yes it is dumb to use your house over and over. use a different drop.
what do you mean by a drop ?
Quote Originally Posted by iamshadowx View Post
what do you mean by a drop ?
address //2short
Quote Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
address //2short
I've refunded most stores multiple times with the same billing address, shipping address and payment information. However, these stores tend to give out refunds easily, as long as you order the items under a new email each time (Aka Temporary Emails).

It should be mentioned that i only refund the same store once every 2-3 months, in order to prevent investigations and linkages. If your wanting to use the same details, you will have to conduct smaller legit purchases every other week (This is referring to A***O*).
or just get friends
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us