But I don't watch it for scientific accuracy. I watch it because of the cool sci-fi concepts.
- - - Updated - - -
You think that would be common sense but the fanbase is toxic
I like because it's funny to watch
I love the show, hate the fanatics and neckbeards that watch it.
Good story line, characters with actual weight and personality, and it is pretty scientifically accurate when it needs to be. Sometimes even more so than these self proclaimed "science" shows and movies.
So yes I do like it.
Like the show, hate the fanbase
people who didnt get to play voice actress as rick or morty are the no's and maybe's
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Eternity
But I don't watch it for scientific accuracy. I watch it because of the cool sci-fi concepts.
- - - Updated - - -
You think that would be common sense but the fanbase is toxic
they're not fanbase if they're toxic
they fake ass cry-baby ass get-what-i-want annoying losers
ignore them
and be a real fan like me
I LOVE EVERY EPISODE
rick and morty is #1 not like cartoon network
a cartoon for us to remember
like the rug rats are for the 1990 people
and I feel like this is a show I CAN recall that is actually lit !!
Originally Posted by Tae
people who didnt get to play voice actress as rick or morty are the no's and maybe's
What ?
Originally Posted by Doc
What ?
well if you want to be a voice actress for a certain character in a tv show
you have to try out and the person who best fits in are good.
I was just saying for the people who didn't make it prob hate it cus they didn't make it?
that was what I was thinking; yeah I didn't expect someone to quote me XD
overrated af
Rick and morty is one of my favourite shows hands down. Together with The Eric Andre Show it is one of the few shows that just puts me in a good mood.
Great show, but now its kinda got a normie following and a shitty fanbase.
its pretty good but i know dan harmond is kinda hard to work with so he's bout to be getting a big ego
It's a good show, but watching it doesn't make you a genius.