Worth it to return?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Worth it to return?
Hey Guys,

I haven’t played RuneScape in over 6 years so I am far removed from the game. I still watch twitch and YouTube to bring back old memories. Do you feel the content and community Is strong enough for a return?

Any pros or cons?
It's not the same any more.

It's fun for a month
Quote Originally Posted by Jamieeee View Post
It's not the same any more.

It's fun for a month
yeah i feel the same, i played it for a month and enjoyed looting and pvping but after that i got bored. not as good as it was in its prime
It's better than it was at it's prime. I've played runescape from 2003 until 2010, came back to oldschool about a year and a half ago and have surpassed the stats I racked up back in the days.
Don't see how people can play runescape. I did my best, but my damn eyes gave up on me.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?