Thanks

Post InHuman Clan [PLEASE READ]

Okay! Since bueeno was banned for a unknwon period of time, I'll be the one telling the rules here. So, first of all I want to complain about everyone being offline. And that's going to change. I only see a few people online on the Clan and my friends keep asking me to do a Clan war with them and my answer goes "Oh, sorry. My whole clan is offline..." all the time.
    I created a FAQ guide and the Rules below, for the people who want to join or stay in the Clan.

Rules:

1. Do NOT mention the MPGH website anywhere in A.V.A., at any cost. Do it by language codes or by whispering someone that is integrated in the Clan.
    2. Do not spam multiple words/quotes nor advertise any other hacking websites in-game.
    3. If you got questions about the game and you're in-game, don't hesitate to ask someone. Do not ask them here if you're not in-game. You can search up guides and FAQs.
    4. You may hack, since this is a Hacking clan, but if you get banned it's not our problem. Try to find answers at MPGH to get unbanned. We may also help you, if we can.
    5. Always treat others like brothers. Help them, if you can. If you can't, try to give them some cheering support.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q.: How many members can this Clan support?
    A.: Currently, it can only support 12 members.

Q.: Who is the Clan Leader and the Clan Staff?
    A.: The Clan Leader is Hardware and the Clan Staff is currently Adl, yet. I might add more Clan Staff members.

Q.: What is that weird symbol beside the Clan icon?
    A.: It means the Clan is Platoon, since it achieved a certain number of Clan members. The Clan will get more status icons, in future patches.

Q.:
    What are the minimum requirements to enter the Clan?
    A.: You should be Staff Sergeant or above and you must be from MPGH. And you also must be good at english. I will not tolerate people with a bad english. You don't need to be very formal with your english, like I am being right now. Just don't speak english like a Brazilian, please.

Q.: How can I be a Clan Staff member?
    A.:
    It wasn't yet discussed. I'll talk about that with bueeno, when he gets unbanned.
    Got more questions? Please PM me by clicking in the button below.

Form:

Code:
    Codename: Tell me your Codename in-game.
    Nickname: [OPTIONAL] This is so I can treat you by your real life nickname.
    Age: [OPTIONAL] Also Optional. Just for me to know how old you are.
    Rank: Tell me your Rank in-game. Remenber, you must be Staff Sergeant or above to join.
    Languages: Tell me your main language and other languages you may speak.
    Please, PM me this form if you want to join. Click the button below to PM me.

Credits:

Just a petite thanks for all the MPGH members, in the A.V.A. section, for creating this Clan. And a thanks to bueeno for supporting me.

Other small information:

Date Established: Nov 16, 2009
    Clan Webpage: InHuman (First PM me the form before you join.)
    Last edited by Ren103; 12-22-2009 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Corrected a few errors.

Thanks
    So, anyone...?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i understand where your coming from, i get one about 3 times a week and there is maybe 2 other people on

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This clan will be dead... Everyone that is in it will only log on when a hack is released because they suck to bad to play without. That is why your clan is so inactive now.

You will see... When a new pub hack is released (If that ever happens) your clan will all show online again and be ready to play. That is why I didn't join this clan after thinking about it. Because I knew most of the members would suck ass because there was no working pub hacks..

Good luck with everything *Suggestion - Get active players from in the game itself not members of this site, No I am not putting anyone down but do you have a better explanation as to why everyone is offline?*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gay fucking clan name lol
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    Gay fucking clan name lol
    If you knew it was choosen by the whole A.V.A. clan section, then you're calling yourself a gay poster.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEncrypted View Post
    This clan will be dead... Everyone that is in it will only log on when a hack is released because they suck to bad to play without. That is why your clan is so inactive now.

You will see... When a new pub hack is released (If that ever happens) your clan will all show online again and be ready to play. That is why I didn't join this clan after thinking about it. Because I knew most of the members would suck ass because there was no working pub hacks..

Good luck with everything *Suggestion - Get active players from in the game itself not members of this site, No I am not putting anyone down but do you have a better explanation as to why everyone is offline?*
    Well, I'm not kicking anyone 'cause no one is joining. When the hack comes out we willl have a Clan full of Master Sergeants. XD
    Let just bueeno get unbanned and I will discuss with him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    kik me, i dont play anymore

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by sendi11 View Post
    kik me, i dont play anymore
    leave it urselfe..

Thanks