Fuck Versa

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Fuck Versa
Fuck that boi @Versa with his little ass dick can't afford to pay me 108$. Got my thread closed for "lying isn't allowed and we won't tolerate it" . When The fuck did I ever lie about anything.
I didn't know negative reputation was possible
Quote Originally Posted by kingadeel23 View Post
Fuck that boi @Versa with his little ass dick can't afford to pay me 108$. Got my thread closed for "lying isn't allowed and we won't tolerate it" . When The fuck did I ever lie about anything.
What or why would he be owning some $108 to someone whose reputation is lower than his hardened dick? Gtfo
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


What or why would he be owning some $108 to someone whose reputation is lower than his hardened dick? Gtfo
lmao no one told you to comment here
Quote Originally Posted by kingadeel23 View Post
lmao no one told you to comment here
No, I shouldn't be, but rather than giving me the most basic and most idiotic self-retarded answer, why'd you not explain why is @Verse being what he is? He doesn't own you squads.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


No, I shouldn't be, but rather than giving me the most basic and most idiotic self-retarded answer, why'd you not explain why is @Verse being what he is? He doesn't own you squads.
Well, He failed my order then I had to pay 108$ in restocking fees just to return it. I asked him before he started my order that "people are reporting google as patched, are you sure you can do it?" he said they are amateurs.
Quote Originally Posted by kingadeel23 View Post
Well, He failed my order then I had to pay 108$ in restocking fees just to return it. I asked him before he started my order that "people are reporting google as patched, are you sure you can do it?" he said they are amateurs.
You should've paid it by yourself, holy shit how stupid someone like you can be
your dumbass should of just box google on your own than, no restocking fee plus you get the phones lol
#fuckversa

pussy ass fag

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


You should've paid it by yourself, holy shit how stupid someone like you can be
I outta smack you so hard that you turn into a big mac so i can eat your ass
Quote Originally Posted by kingadeel23 View Post
#fuckversa

pussy ass fag

- - - Updated - - -



I outta smack you so hard that you turn into a big mac so i can eat your ass
A'right then

Quote Originally Posted by kingadeel23 View Post
#fuckversa

pussy ass fag

- - - Updated - - -



I outta smack you so hard that you turn into a big mac so i can eat your ass
broke ass nigga mad /haha
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


broke ass nigga mad /haha
Lmao Nigga trying get something off the dollar menu you feel
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?