AngryAccounts getting hacked

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Can confirm this as well.

I did get a suspicious log-in attempt from Ukraine.
what do you got hacked?
ROTMG accounts? or other thing?
Can anyone link a good video for removing Key logger on Mac? I just deleted it but Idk if it is gone.
Quote Originally Posted by RotmgUser7 View Post
Can anyone link a good video for removing Key logger on Mac? I just deleted it but Idk if it is gone.
Thankfully, since flash is pretty shit, it can't install anything like a keylogger. As long as you delete the client and never run it again, it can't do anymore damage. Make sure you change your passwords, and if you use the same email & password combination anywhere else, change that too.

That is, unless an EXE was bundled with the CC too - I'm not sure if it was, I didn't download it, but apparently it was the SWF alone that was malicious.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Thankfully, since flash is pretty shit, it can't install anything like a keylogger. As long as you delete the client and never run it again, it can't do anymore damage. Make sure you change your passwords, and if you use the same email & password combination anywhere else, change that too.

That is, unless an EXE was bundled with the CC too - I'm not sure if it was, I didn't download it, but apparently it was the SWF alone that was malicious.
I downloaded it (didnt use my main account in it thankfully), it was just a swf iirc
Can someone tell me who posted this client and what was the name?
Legit don't know if I downloaded it or not lol and I'm not bothered changing passwords unless I HAVE to.
Quote Originally Posted by Syurito View Post
Can someone tell me who posted this client and what was the name?
Legit don't know if I downloaded it or not lol and I'm not bothered changing passwords unless I HAVE to.
Pert/Crinx
Hello guys, i just want to say that nothing on your account has changed, just change password by email. Your account can't be banned by DECA because they dont have any proof. They need video with you hacking, not fact that you have downloaded client, its nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by orajje View Post
Hello guys, i just want to say that nothing on your account has changed, just change password by email. Your account can't be banned by DECA because they dont have any proof. They need video with you hacking, not fact that you have downloaded client, its nothing.
Well my account got completely deleted, all the characters, all the items. Fortunately for me they left my pet alone atleast
Can't really see any reason to do this, but done is done and all i can hope is that deca can help me with this
Quote Originally Posted by tiko9999 View Post
Well my account got completely deleted, all the characters, all the items. Fortunately for me they left my pet alone atleast
Can't really see any reason to do this, but done is done and all i can hope is that deca can help me with this
Well, they banned like 3k accounts on EDZ/Shatters/LHZ *******s, so its hard to do something with 3000...
Quote Originally Posted by orajje View Post
Well, they banned like 3k accounts on EDZ/Shatters/LHZ *******s, so its hard to do something with 3000...
Jesus god thats a lot.
Quote Originally Posted by orajje View Post
Well, they banned like 3k accounts on EDZ/Shatters/LHZ *******s, so its hard to do something with 3000...
Wait, how do they even know who got hacked and what not?
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?