HelpI got hacked, and I don't know what to do. Can anybody help?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Solved] I got hacked, and I don't know what to do. Can anybody help?
Hey, I downloaded the CC client approved by Luverdark and apparently it had a keylogger, and today I logged on and my password was changed and I couldn't send a recovery email because it says I have already tried to send a recovery email (which I haven't), it also tells me to wait 10 minutes. Any help at all would be appreciated, thanks!
wait 10 minutes...
I have, every time I wait 10 minutes it tells me to wait again.
Set a timer on google for 30 minutes after your last attempt, wait patiently. (Usually takes around 10-30 min from last attempt)

As a side note use browser vanilla ROTMG to send email.
Alright, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason this worked, guess it was just me being stupid. Thankfully nothing on my account was taken and/or deleted and I've changed the password to something new. Thanks for the help!
why is no one posting the new hacks?
OH MY GOD YOUR ACCOUNT GOT SUICIDED

THIS IS BECAUSE YOU TRIED SENDING THE RECOVERY EMAIL FROM THE HACKED CC

THINK A BIT PLEASE
Honestly, there is no solution.. That just happened to me also and they just killed everysingle thing and dropped every item that I had. I have nothing to be upset about tho.. I was hacking... Simple as that. Maybe this is for the better as I can use my time to actually help me in life. Im sorry for you also.
Quote Originally Posted by THWSCAMMWR View Post
Honestly, there is no solution.. That just happened to me also and they just killed everysingle thing and dropped every item that I had. I have nothing to be upset about tho.. I was hacking... Simple as that. Maybe this is for the better as I can use my time to actually help me in life. Im sorry for you also.
You seriously tried to send the recovery email from the HACKED cc and didn't try on normal realm?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?