CFNA SuperKill (Not Working)
Problem:
When testing my CFNA SuperKill hack, I either just get "CrossFire Error - Would you like to report?", or it does nothing at all, when I join a game and press insert.
Code:
Things I have tried:
Nothing, as I have no idea what the issue could be *at all*.
Can anybody help me fix this/does anyone have any idea what the problem could be, etc?
When testing my CFNA SuperKill hack, I either just get "CrossFire Error - Would you like to report?", or it does nothing at all, when I join a game and press insert.
Code:
Code:
#include <Windows.h>
typedef unsigned long int MemoryData;
MemoryData DimensionX_Offset = 0xD4;
MemoryData DimensionY_Offset = 0xD8;
MemoryData DimensionZ_Offset = 0xDC;
MemoryData ModelNode_Offset = 0x17B93D4;
MemoryData CShell_MemoryBase = reinterpret_cast<MemoryData>(GetModuleHandle("CShell.dll"));
MemoryData PlayerHitbox_MemoryLocation = *(DWORD*)(CShell_MemoryBase + ModelNode_Offset);
bool HackActivated = false;
void Hack_MainThread() {
while (true) {
if (HackActivated) {
*(float*)(PlayerHitbox_MemoryLocation + DimensionX_Offset) += 220.0f;
*(float*)(PlayerHitbox_MemoryLocation + DimensionY_Offset) += 220.0f;
*(float*)(PlayerHitbox_MemoryLocation + DimensionZ_Offset) += 220.0f;
Sleep(300);
*(float*)(PlayerHitbox_MemoryLocation + DimensionX_Offset) -= 220.0f;
*(float*)(PlayerHitbox_MemoryLocation + DimensionY_Offset) -= 220.0f;
*(float*)(PlayerHitbox_MemoryLocation + DimensionZ_Offset) -= 220.0f;
};
};
};
void Hack_ToggleThread() {
while (true) {
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT)) {
HackActivated = !HackActivated;
};
Sleep(1000 / 3);
};
};
bool WINAPI DllMain(HMODULE HackDLL, DWORD ReasonForCall, LPVOID) {
if (ReasonForCall == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH) {
CreateThread(NULL, 0, reinterpret_cast<PTHREAD_START_ROUTINE>(Hack_MainThread), NULL, 0, 0);
CreateThread(NULL, 0, reinterpret_cast<PTHREAD_START_ROUTINE>(Hack_ToggleThread), NULL, 0, 0);
};
return true;
};
Nothing, as I have no idea what the issue could be *at all*.
Can anybody help me fix this/does anyone have any idea what the problem could be, etc?

now it just does nothing at all after my MessageBox appears.