HP z32 4K Monitor stand???

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
HP z32 4K Monitor stand???
Anyone know where I can purchase just the stand for a z32 4k monitor from HP? I dont see any on ebay or amazon or HP website lmao I need about 9 of em if anyone can link me to em would be much appreciated I'll send $20 paypal to the first person who can xD
https://www.provantage.com/hp-a1x81aa~7CMPK289.htmⓘ
https://www.amazon.com/HP-A1X81AA-ST.../dp/B014VTYR04ⓘ

Thanks for the $20. PM me for my paypal address.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kimo_Z34 View Post
Anyone know where I can purchase just the stand for a z32 4k monitor from HP? I dont see any on ebay or amazon or HP website lmao I need about 9 of em if anyone can link me to em would be much appreciated I'll send $20 paypal to the first person who can xD
found it, thanks dont go back on your word unless you want me open a scam report.
Quote Originally Posted by gawsrgwregrgrgrg View Post
https://www.provantage.com/hp-a1x81aa~7CMPK289.htm
https://www.amazon.com/HP-A1X81AA-ST.../dp/B014VTYR04

Thanks for the $20. PM me for my paypal address.

- - - Updated - - -



found it, thanks dont go back on your word unless you want me open a scam report.
@gawsrgwregrgrgrg
DOESNT WORK FOR THE Z32 4K MONITOR i'M LOOKING FOR /:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...QAvD_BwE&smp=y
STAND LOOKS LIKE THIS
AT THIS POINT EVEN A SIMILAR ONE THAT IS AFTERMARKET THAT WORKS FOR THIS MONITOR I'LL TAKE IT.
WILL BE GIVING $50 FRIENDS AND FAMILY VIA PAYPAL NOW FOR FIRST ONE TO PROVIDE ME THE LINK THAT WILL GET ME THE STANDS TO WORK FOR THIS MONITOR. THANK YOU! ^.^

Product Name Smart Buy Z32 31.5 inch UHD 4K Display
Manufacturer Part Number 1AA81A8#ABA
Product Line Business
Product Series Z
Product Model Z32
Product Type LCD Monitor
Technical Information
Number of Screens 1
Screen Size 31.5"
Screen Mode 4K UHD
Response Time 14 ms GTG
Aspect Ratio 16:9
Pixel Pitch 7.1 mil
Backlight Technology WLED

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gawsrgwregrgrgrg View Post
lol i know huh. balling! hell the stands cost a lot of money though.
if that stand that only holds a 17" screen costs that much I can't wait to see how much the one I need costs xD *cries*
eziest 20$ giveaway
Quote Originally Posted by gawsrgwregrgrgrg View Post
@Kimo_Z34 where my money? you said $20.
Kimo_Z34 is rich af.
Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post


Kimo_Z34 is rich af.
Having that 9 z32 4k monitor, $20 is just immaterial
Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post


Kimo_Z34 is rich af.
lol i know huh. balling! hell the stands cost a lot of money though.
Quote Originally Posted by COBRAKGS View Post
nope and that's in a different language lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gawsrgwregrgrgrg View Post
nvm wrong one

- - - Updated - - -



https://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Swivelin...sid=m570.l1313

- - - Updated - - -

https://imgur.com/a/qRrOA9f

- - - Updated - - -

Proof. Thank you you owe me $20!
only fucking 1 and its beat to shit for $100 im so sad lmao a deal is a deal tho
nvm wrong one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kimo_Z34 View Post
Anyone know where I can purchase just the stand for a z32 4k monitor from HP? I dont see any on ebay or amazon or HP website lmao I need about 9 of em if anyone can link me to em would be much appreciated I'll send $20 paypal to the first person who can xD
https://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Swivelin...sid=m570.l1313ⓘ

- - - Updated - - -

https://imgur.com/a/qRrOA9fⓘ

- - - Updated - - -

Proof. Thank you you owe me $20!
Quote Originally Posted by hapbonet View Post
What a retard. Sends the wrong link and still demands 20$. Just go fucking kys
it shows for z32x not z32. Maybe it will still work if it does I will pay him. It is $50 now btw not $20. also it was only 1 stand. So if someone can find multiple amounts the $50 is still fair game. If I confirm the z32x stand works I will still pay @gawsrgwregrgrgrg
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?