my xbox one died

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
my xbox one died
hi

my xbox one just died

i'm sad lol, can't play anymore

wanna do a donation for me ? to buy a new xbox ? pls i'm poor asf
Quote Originally Posted by TombMovies View Post
hi

my xbox one just died

i'm sad lol, can't play anymore

wanna do a donation for me ? to buy a new xbox ? pls i'm poor asf
how old is it you could claim warrenty
Refund one thru Costco or Target lol ez af.
Quote Originally Posted by Kanibas View Post
Refund one thru Costco or Target lol ez af.
hes from the EU though

so those arent really an option
Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post


hes from the EU though

so those arent really an option
You right you right, didn't notice lol.
I could donate a ps2 if you want xD
Your Xbox is telling you that you are now ready to join pc master race.
Quote Originally Posted by TombMovies View Post
hi

my xbox one just died

i'm sad lol, can't play anymore

wanna do a donation for me ? to buy a new xbox ? pls i'm poor asf
How can a paper weight die?
Quote Originally Posted by Krefty View Post
How can a paper weight die?
I don't know lol

Quote Originally Posted by Krudos View Post
Your Xbox is telling you that you are now ready to join pc master race.
I already have a PC master race ahah!

Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
I could donate a ps2 if you want xD
I would take it ! lol I'm collecting old consoles !

Quote Originally Posted by Kanibas View Post
Refund one thru Costco or Target lol ez af.
I live in France, We don't have these shops here..

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
how old is it you could claim warrenty
No warranty, Already contacted the support about that
FeelsBadMan
Get a job and buy a new one lol
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Get a job and buy a new one lol
I won't spend 500$ in a new xbox again lol
RIPPP. Get a good gaming PC
I believe almost all the games from xbox can be played thru pc now
How to get another console, sell this fucked, sell some things u not using or its not important and buy used, and yay u can play again Microsoft Minecraft on xbox
lol, i not use PS4 and PC, hehe
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?