UnhappyHD Ban

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
HD Ban
any one help me please i have ban when i open the game and enter looby trying to change hwid not useful i need a
I think that the user @CaiozinhoFC1 (or @vaisefud3 , I not remember )made a topic about a public bypass. I don't know if still work, but you can try.
Quote Originally Posted by Light L View Post
I think that the user @CaiozinhoFC1 (or @vaisefud3 , I not remember )made a topic about a public bypass. I don't know if still work, but you can try.
It was Caiozinho and it is incomplete
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
It was Caiozinho and it is incomplete
any other method please man ?
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
It was Caiozinho and it is incomplete
who said? all 6 A/C calls are there, just know how to use
Quote Originally Posted by CaiozinhoFC1 View Post
who said? all 6 A/C calls are there, just know how to use
i usue the mini bypass which it shared but don't work i dont know why
Quote Originally Posted by CaiozinhoFC1 View Post
who said? all 6 A/C calls are there, just know how to use
CFBR still gives DC with that source
There are just a few people that can update it.
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
CFBR still gives DC with that source
There are just a few people that can update it.
yes , i try and fails

can you help me on it ?
remove system32 change your hwid and unban good work me
Quote Originally Posted by gaerGAERHGaerherh View Post
remove system32 change your hwid and unban good work me
sorry man but how to remove system32 change ... i can't understand this ?
Quote Originally Posted by Mero203512 View Post
sorry man but how to remove system32 change ... i can't understand this ?
send me your facebook i send you hwid changer
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us