So yeah, I got my thread denied few times, because there was Nvidia in store list. Then I got my thread accepted(finally) but just few moments ago it get closed by Lily again. Lily said that it's against the MPGH rules, but it's really confusing, beause we all can see few guys what do Nvidia, there is a service for this store ONLY! I think it's not fair to me...
So yeah, I got my thread denied few times, because there was Nvidia in store list. Then I got my thread accepted(finally) but just few moments ago it get closed by Lily again. Lily said that it's against the MPGH rules, but it's really confusing, beause we all can see few guys what do Nvidia, there is a service for this store ONLY! I think it's not fair to me...
Was told nvidia threads were to be closed or removed from the shop. I am not sure if the upper staff came to a decision about nvidia so I closed it temporary. @Ahl @Hova @Psychotic @Hero @Smoke @Shadow
Originally Posted by Lily
Was told nvidia threads were to be closed or removed from the shop. I am not sure if the upper staff came to a decision about nvidia so I closed it temporary. @Ahlwong @Hova @Psychotic @Hero @Smoke @Shadow
Edit: Also this one: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1387358
Like i've been seeing everyone else's thread being closed except for Dama does Dama have some sort of immunity? I'm not trying to throw shade at Dama or any other staff. I just see it unfair that others get theirs closed and Dama doesn't and i'm actually curious as to why. Also including Tae
Edit: Also this one: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1387358
Like i've been seeing everyone else's thread being closed except for Dama does Dama have some sort of immunity? I'm not trying to throw shade at Dama or any other staff. I just see it unfair that others get theirs closed and Dama doesn't and i'm actually curious as to why. Also including Tae
If you can provide proof that their method is working today, you can add it back on your thread.
Msg the MMs, Incognito, Smoke.
Originally Posted by Lily
Was told nvidia threads were to be closed or removed from the shop. I am not sure if the upper staff came to a decision about nvidia so I closed it temporary. @Ahl @Hova @Psychotic @Hero @Smoke @Shadow
Can u atleast re-open my thread, please? I can't edit design, so I sent design without Nvidia in list to you, hopefully you can update it, otherwise someone re-open my thread so I can edit it by myself, thank you. @Smoke @Hova
And yeah, this whole situation is really weird, I don't want to really say anything more, just want to do my business.
Originally Posted by HereForMoney
Can u atleast re-open my thread, please? I can't edit design, so I sent design without Nvidia in list to you, hopefully you can update it, otherwise someone re-open my thread so I can edit it by myself, thank you. @Smoke @Hova
And yeah, this whole situation is really weird, I don't want to really say anything more, just want to do my business.
Replied to your pm
Originally Posted by Lily
Replied to your pm
Please do it ASAP! It's not fair, my business is not working more than 24 hours. I'm able to edit by myself if you don't know how, because I sent you the picture what was uploaded on imgur so there should not be any problems.
I sent proof to Dave, and he reopened my thread himself.
Originally Posted by Dama
I sent proof to Dave, and he reopened my thread himself.
No worries man i was just curious i never had nvidia nor do i plan on adding i was just curious thats all I know the method both you and tae use and ive used it myself but not really interested in doing it for others
Cmon, are you serious guys? Can somebody re open my thread so i can continue my business? i will edit design by myself @Smoke @Hova
Originally Posted by HereForMoney
Cmon, are you serious guys? Can somebody re open my thread so i can continue my business? i will edit design by myself @Smoke @Hova