PokeMMO & Cheat Engine

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
PokeMMO & Cheat Engine
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has tried using cheat engine with PokeMMO to add items like rare candys etc into the game. Thought of this at work so I can not try it myself but I know that you could with the singleplayer ROMs but I wasn't sure about doing it on PokeMMO.

Even being able to edit in game money would be nice :/
Yes, I already try it but I confuse about the Process.
I don't find the Pokemmo.exe .
The PokeMMO Process is the Javaw.exe .


Sorry for bad english!
Quote Originally Posted by christianjsp View Post
Yes, I already try it but I confuse about the Process.
I don't find the Pokemmo.exe .
Quote Originally Posted by maxvanbo View Post
Yes, I already try it but I confuse about the Process.
I don't find the Pokemmo.exe .
Quote Originally Posted by sinned97 View Post
The PokeMMO Process is the Javaw.exe
Well, I hope most of you know the difference between Window Name/Title and a Process.
The Game "PokeMMO" got the Window Name "PokeMMO" (while the letters P & M got probably copied from the Pokémon game and are not in the normal fonts library from Windows). It's process is "Jawaw.exe".

If you still don't know what I mean...

Quote Originally Posted by Kemerd View Post
PokeMMO has a mail system, right?

If so, then you can use cheat engine to hack your way into things.

You hack the items (Client-Side), then send it to yourself (or a friend who is collaborating), and then the items with woork.

The hack works with many other "unhackable" games.
This won't work because of the Server Checks & Synchronizations which are already mentioned above.
Also you can try your luck at the new Android Version of it. It may still contain weak spots which could be abused.
Yep, already tried that. It is not possible - you can change everything ingame, but it won't be saved to the PokeMMO-server because it gets synchronized every time you change your area. So I think it is a safe game you can't exploit using CE.
where is the download for the hack??
go to google search Cheat Engine
PokeMMO has a mail system, right?

If so, then you can use cheat engine to hack your way into things.

You hack the items (Client-Side), then send it to yourself (or a friend who is collaborating), and then the items with woork.

The hack works with many other "unhackable" games.
Yes, I already try it but I confuse about the Process.
I don't find the Pokemmo.exe .
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us