HiringLogitech Serial selling

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Logitech Serial selling
I'm looking for someone who can provide Logitech serials on regularly basis.
I won't be going first anymore as I've been scammed twice already. I can use MM.

Add me on IM
Bump still looking for someone trusted
Quote Originally Posted by zcashfut11 View Post
Bump still looking for someone trusted
I can provide a ton of serials for Logitech. Will be willing to do a MM, added on IM.
Added you on IM as well, if you could get back to me as well that would be great
Accepted both of you in IM . Will need more serial seller for long rub
Still looking, will mostly need g903
Still looking, we can deal in the long run
Bump still looking
Quote Originally Posted by zcashfut11 View Post
Bump still looking
I have got a few serials G910,G933,C920
Quote Originally Posted by zcashfut11 View Post
I'm looking for someone who can provide Logitech serials on regularly basis.
I won't be going first anymore as I've been scammed twice already. I can use MM.

Add me on IM
Check IM , Added
Quote Originally Posted by zcashfut11 View Post
@Lily close this thread
Thread closed
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us