Thumbs upWTSFITBIT STORE - 24 H CONFIRMATION, PP & BTC 3 YEARS IN THE GAME - BY MR.DAWSON

Posts 1–15 of 258 · Page 1 of 18
FITBIT STORE - 24 H CONFIRMATION, PP & BTC 3 YEARS IN THE GAME - BY MR.DAWSON


 
Terms & Conditions

---Order confirmations & completion take from 24-48 h. Each customer will receive a time frame within their order will be completed. To not waste each others time, if you do not like it, then see you next time!
---Payment is required up front, prior to starting your order, UNLESS, you are a reputable customer.
---The SE service will provide you a pebble only.
---Refunds will only be provided if SE is failed three times or if refund is failed.
---I can decline any orders.





 
Cart Link Proof


I appreciate all and any Feedback! Please leave it here:



ADD ME ON IM!
@mrdawson

Would you have a vouch copy available?

In any case good luck with sales.
I'll buy 3 blazes for 90$ total

Can we make a deal?
No need to provide vouch copies if we get this done quick, I'll be your vouch.
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
I'll buy 3 blazes for 90$ total

Can we make a deal?
No need to provide vouch copies if we get this done quick, I'll be your vouch.
Too low, sorry! And please if you want to "make deals" add me on IM

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alienfamily View Post
Ship To france ?
Yes I do!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
@mrdawson

Would you have a vouch copy available?

In any case good luck with sales.
Yes I do, contact me on IM
Quote Originally Posted by mrdawson View Post
Too low, sorry! And please if you want to "make deals" add me on IM

- - - Updated - - -



Yes I do!!

- - - Updated - - -



Yes I do, contact me on IM
So you'd rather give away a free product instead of having a trusted user paid-vouch for you

Alright suit yourself, glws
Ship To france ?
Added on IM
versa to AU?
please add me and metion Fitbit Charger 2
Hi, do you do ionic for france? How much please please? Thanks
if you are #1 lowest seller like you state in your title I only looked for the blaze a few other stores and you are not. pls fix or stop false advertisement.
Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Wiebel View Post
if you are #1 lowest seller like you state in your title I only looked for the blaze a few other stores and you are not. pls fix or stop false advertisement.
noted, will be fixed.
Added you !
Vouch

Did an order for me told me to wait 4 hours then pops up randomly saying he has a form and order was placed he went out shopping but order is processing.

In regards to the 'cheapest on the market'

This is false and a lie as you can go to Yeeit for $30 for a fitbit blaze.

But he did my order so.
Posts 1–15 of 258 · Page 1 of 18

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?