Elite: Dangerous 64bit trainer

Posts 1–15 of 532 · Page 1 of 36
the page say, invalid link, i can not downloaded.
Quote Originally Posted by BBallermann View Post
the page say, invalid link, i can not downloaded.
This not will get aproved. its the 2 time he post that.
It looks like a nice trainer, why wouldnt it get approved?
Approved.

This has not been tested.
congrats on getting this approved! and also looks like the virus scans came up clean this time.

Good luck!
Liking it so far! I have been experiencing crashes while using the SRV but will play with it some more and see if limiting whats active helps or if there is just one option that it doesn't like. I have yet to test everything but what I have tested work and works great! I will also post an update if I get banned for it, though I am playing it safe with the options to hopfullt avoid it. I don't know the extent of the anti-cheat capabilities of this game.
Does shield hack and hull hack work in a fighter
Quote Originally Posted by Icedragon4 View Post
Does shield hack and hull hack work in a fighter
Yes they work in fighter. But when you're in fighter game treats your mother ship as NPC. So if you have damage multipied for NPCs... you can imagine what happens.
Works well!

I tried all features in haz res zone and it works well! Haven't tried open play but I'm not interested in griefing other players with this.

I particularly like the no-scoop, it's just a quality of life improvement

Amazing job! might drop you some coin
Works for me (I dont have horizons DLC either).

Nice one!
I can't make it to work. I would pay to have something like this working. Just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

IT WORKS!!!! It was my bad! Awesome job. Donation on its way!
First of all, thanks a lot to the author of this trainer but it seems the recent Windows updates prevent the trainer from working, personally I can't even start it.
Posts 1–15 of 532 · Page 1 of 36

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?