LightbulbWTB28$ for Fitbit Blaze

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
28$ for Fitbit Blaze
Looking to make 2 orders of 25$ (50$ total) each to different addresses for Fitbit Blaze. You need to have at least one thread with a couple of completed sales so I can trust you.
How am I a scammer lol? I just told him that I would pay him 25$ after each order, then he said taht he'll do 15 upfront, then another 15 for the second order. I just didn't want to go first cuz he's not trusted enough (neither am I, but shiiit... atleas I have a pofile pic)
Quote Originally Posted by romem View Post
https://prntscr.com/ksa5r3
Scammer. dont deal with @aleko19

Reason; Refusing to use mm
this guy is the worst ****** in the world
yesterday i was a 'scammer' for not wanting to use a MM, but I was the buyer XD
GTFO here retard
Quote Originally Posted by malcommane90 View Post
this guy is the worst ****** in the world
yesterday i was a 'scammer' for not wanting to use a MM, but I was the buyer XD
GTFO here retard
lol same shit.
Quote Originally Posted by aleko19 View Post
lol same shit.
also looking for a cheap blaze if you dont mind me posting here
Quote Originally Posted by Krefty View Post
also looking for a cheap blaze if you dont mind me posting here
ye, go for it
Quote Originally Posted by aleko19 View Post
ye, go for it
ty homie
//2short
Quote Originally Posted by Krefty View Post
ty homie
//2short
I can do for you, what country?
Quote Originally Posted by bangbang187 View Post
I can do for you, what country?
US, only will pay on confirmation
Found the man.
following this
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?