WTSπŸ”₯ SteelSeries πŸ”₯ SE SHOP πŸ”₯ Arctis Pro Wireless POD πŸ’Ž CHEAP & HIGH QUALITY πŸ’Ž

Posts 1–15 of 167 Β· Page 1 of 12
πŸ”₯ SteelSeries πŸ”₯ SE SHOP πŸ”₯ Arctis Pro Wireless POD πŸ’Ž CHEAP & HIGH QUALITY πŸ’Ž


ADD ME HERE ON IM!

Β 
PROOF

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
VOUCH COPY REVIEW

QUALITY
Rating: 10/10
I asked for a POP and POD, which I received at the end. Seller doesn't normally do POP but he was nice and did it for me.

SPEED
Rating: 10/10
Got my POP and POD after 45 Minutes or something? Pretty fast IMO.

PRICE
Rating: 10/10
Paying 25$ for POD is nothing. Buying price in germany is 350€.

SELLER
Rating: 10/10
Cool dude. Would definitely work with him again.

OVERVIEW
Rating: 10/10
I received the products I wanted. Seller was cool and fast.
Β 
PROOF

Welcome to my SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Proof of Destruction (POD) Thread!

I will be selling HQ pictures of the headset with your QR code and your SN on it!

Feel free to reply here or add me on IM!


First 3 Customers only 20$.

Edit:


Quote Originally Posted by xhillcrestx View Post
messaged on IM
Added back.

Quote Originally Posted by Trayjan View Post
And if it fails. No refund? What if they decline your POD cause trust me the only way you fuck up an SE as simple as Steelseries is if your POD is low quality and doesn't work well. Besides that it's easy to get to the point of giving the POD
Please read my TOS again.
It says that I won't refund because of an issue from your side. If it was because of me I'll refund of course.
My PODS are no low quality. Every POD is a new photo itself. The SN is HQ edited. If the picture doesn't meet your requirements you can tell me and I fix it.
messaged on IM
And if it fails. No refund? What if they decline your POD cause trust me the only way you fuck up an SE as simple as Steelseries is if your POD is low quality and doesn't work well. Besides that it's easy to get to the point of giving the POD
Won't they notice it being the same headset because of the background?
Quote Originally Posted by craniel View Post
Won't they notice it being the same headset because of the background?
Everyone has plenty of backgrounds in their house. lol. Location changes. But good question.

First 3 Customers only 20$.
hit me up on IM! Still doing the 20$
Are u selling the product as well or only pictures of it?
Interested. Added on IM
added you bro
Glad to hear you accept PP.
Online selling. still doing it for 20$!


Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Chadus View Post
Do you provide a S/N for the headsets as well?
No, I dont provide them. Additional 3$ or you get it yourself.
Bought this service
Will update when received
/////////////////////////////
Vouch for this guy. He is very friendly and fast.
Recommended
Do you provide a S/N for the headsets as well?
Posts 1–15 of 167 Β· Page 1 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?