WTBGerman SMS Code

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
German SMS Code
Hello,
I'm looking for somebody who sells German SMS Codes.
I will use the SMS code for a food delivery service.

+49 Numbers

Please reply with of you can do this and how much.

Price negotiable. Can pay via. BTC and PayPal.
Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Wiebel View Post
Hello,
I'm looking for somebody who sells German SMS Codes.
I will use the SMS code for a food delivery service.

+49 Numbers

Please reply with of you can do this and how much.

Price negotiable. Can pay via. BTC and PayPal.
How much are you thinking?
Quote Originally Posted by Krefty View Post
How much are you thinking?
Normal SMS is worth like 1$.

Something around this.
Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Wiebel View Post


Normal SMS is worth like 1$.

Something around this.
Can help with this when I get home from work in 2 hours
Quote Originally Posted by Krefty View Post
Can help with this when I get home from work in 2 hours
NO hassle. Can wait some time. I don't order food all day ^^
Still looking for somebody
bump, still looking for any +49 number!!! MUST BE +49
bump, still looking for any +49 number!!! MUST BE +49
bump, still looking for any +49 number!!! MUST BE +49
Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Wiebel View Post
bump, still looking for any +49 number!!! MUST BE +49
Hey hast du was gefunden?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?