I Need Remove Fog !!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I Need Remove Fog !!
I can not play
this is imposiblo bro you need to buy a new pc
Quote Originally Posted by crisda9 View Post
this is imposiblo bro you need to buy a new pc
Its right now not possible, but it was before last update.. Maybe possible again after some time who knows
Quote Originally Posted by hadoujamal View Post
Its right now not possible, but it was before last update.. Maybe possible again after some time who knows
unlikely. it was a disadvantage of the "unreal engine 4". the same thing was in the PUBG and Fortnite, there has long been eliminated the ability to change the graphics through configs and no new methods are still available.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?