WTB🐱 | Your Paypal for my BTC > 1:15$ Paypal for 1$ BTC |

Posts 1–15 of 131 · Page 1 of 9
🐱 | Your Paypal for my BTC > 1:15$ Paypal for 1$ BTC |
Hi I will buy your Paypal for My Verified BTC

Rate : 1$ BTC = 1.15$ Paypal

Ex: You will send me 115$ Paypal and i will send you 100$ BTC

All you have to do add me on IM

Click here to add me on IM
Vouch for this user!
Bought Bitcoins off me. (:
Went first as well! Which is a plus!
Quote Originally Posted by Flaunt View Post
Vouch for this user!
Bought Bitcoins off me. (:
Went first as well! Which is a plus!
do you have more btc to exchange?
Quote Originally Posted by junaid316 View Post
do you have more btc to exchange?
Yes I do. (:
Added you on IM.. I've got $100 worth of BTC for exchange
Quote Originally Posted by jdoiewrhjah34npoqjmv02 View Post
Hi I will buy your BTC for My Verified Paypal

Rate : 1$ BTC = 1.15$ Paypal

Ex: I will send you 115$ Paypal you will send me 100$ BTC

All you have to do add me on IM


Click here to add me on IM

I'll do this if you can use cash app/venmo/google pay
Added on IM
Tried to add you on IM. It still on 'Waiting for Approval'.
Posts 1–15 of 131 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?