HelpIM disconnecting

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
IM disconnecting
IM can't connect for me, tried different browsers, first I have 3000+ contacts, every time I normally connect needed to minimize all contacts so I can use, but now I can't connect.
I have to do some very important things, so what to do?
EDIT:
https://gyazo.com/dbd6550454c92337a21d2a46b1688398
also have the same issue
still, have the issue,
I think now I have to buy another keyboard because I smashed this when I got disconnected every second. Any fix? or nothing? @Dave84311
Tried different browser, tried everything, clearing cache, and... I click this nice button after that connected-disconnected every second, and maybe need 30 minutes, last time 1 hour to connect. (My internet is very good, all is working fine before this, and now have to buy new keyboard)...
Just chill and wait
Dave prolly already know about it, so we can't do anything, beside wait him to fix it
IM is being DDOSED by some ****** currently. It's working fine now but if anything else happens, it's because it's being DDOSED.
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
IM is being DDOSED by some ****** currently. It's working fine now but if anything else happens, it's because it's being DDOSED.
Hoping

My keyboard still works, I put some duct tape on the other side and no problems
Quote Originally Posted by ReplacementsNX View Post
IM can't connect for me, tried different browsers, first I have 3000+ contacts, every time I normally connect needed to minimize all contacts so I can use, but now I can't connect.
I have to do some very important things, so what to do?
EDIT:
https://gyazo.com/dbd6550454c92337a21d2a46b1688398
I had the same problem, I think that might team resolved today
same here boys
rip
Rip Thought it was just me. N3x4 got any other way so i can contact ya ?
Think it's facing issues/DDOS again, I've just got a "connecting" issue.
Quote Originally Posted by hummel3223 View Post
Think it's facing issues/DDOS again, I've just got a "connecting" issue.
same ////////2s
I am currently having the same issue. Do we have an ETA on a fix?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?