CoolDiscussionBS TeamEngine

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
BS TeamEngine
Well, I hope you're doing well.
I'm here to give you some tips.
I have always programmed for games that use "Drivers" as protection, and I say one thing, Battleye is one of the annoying protections it has, since injection methods and hacks that are posted public are fast patchers.
Tip: Make your hack for own use or to send to your friends or even to sell.
Forums like this (MPGH), are easy targets ie the Battleye developers themselves have accounts in this forum for Decryptar and see what you are doing in your cheat
I hope this will open your minds.

For those who have already updated their cheat, congratulations
Can give me the cheat pls?
Sasaki we know that lol
auchhh.. that was niceee xD
PLS
can u give the hack??release kan la
Quote Originally Posted by Slayinnnn_ View Post
can u give the hack??release kan la
Its for private use dik. Learn how to make one.
Tolong la ajar aq bang..aq pndai buat hack game bodo ni je macam >>>> <<<<

Aq budak baru nk up...klau nk contact kau kt mane ?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?