Apple Order Cancelled

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Apple Order Cancelled
I'm trying to buy the new iPhone XS Max from apple with a new Discover card. For some reason, the order keeps getting cancelled. I have enough credit on it and all my billing information is correct. Any tips on this? I've ordered from other stores with this Discover card to the billing address and orders went through, so I'm not sure what's wrong. Apple reps don't know any information either.
Contact Discover sometimes they'll block large purchases because of suspected fraud. If they approved the charge and it gets cancelled then its on Apple.
Quote Originally Posted by LmaoKevin View Post
I'm trying to buy the new iPhone XS Max from apple with a new Discover card. For some reason, the order keeps getting cancelled. I have enough credit on it and all my billing information is correct. Any tips on this? I've ordered from other stores with this Discover card to the billing address and orders went through, so I'm not sure what's wrong. Apple reps don't know any information either.
They most likely are catching up to all the fraud happening
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?