Doubt with fps

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Doubt with fps
Hello everyone, I installed the hack on steam but I have now less fps now. Could you give me the hack to play it in flash player? Thank you!


PD: Sorry if this post does not go in this section
Quote Originally Posted by zypper View Post
Hello everyone, I installed the hack on steam but I have now less fps now. Could you give me the hack to play it in flash player? Thank you!


PD: Sorry if this post does not go in this section
It's on the forum
Quote Originally Posted by Austen_Dayton View Post
It's on the forum

Could you give me the link? Because there are many posts and I do not know what it is.
Just download Shockwawe!
Quote Originally Posted by Yugoslavia90 View Post
CC or 059 for best fps?
CC builded using Flex, when 059 builded using Apache and have some features to optimize code.
So, CC have less FPS.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?