Hack blocking

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Hack blocking
Could anyone here help me to avoid accounts blocking ?
After few hours playing using hack i get block
any tips please ?
Quote Originally Posted by [K]akashi View Post
Could anyone here help me to avoid accounts blocking ?
After few hours playing using hack i get block
any tips please ?
well there not much to do about account blocking (i think) but u can always make a new account ^-^
Quote Originally Posted by gamming View Post
well there not much to do about account blocking (i think) but u can always make a new account ^-^
I TALK ABOUT PEOPLE WHO USE HACKS !
Quote Originally Posted by [K]akashi View Post


I TALK ABOUT PEOPLE WHO USE HACKS !
I use "hacks" aswell so how tf arent i related to this.?
you banned hwid/mac etc i know it but you need bypass or wait your hwid ban end
I'm still with the same problem
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us