π Maplestory 2 Mesos π

Selling Maplestory 2 Mesos
MINIMUM Purchase Amount - 5mil
Meso Ratio : ask or check signature, because the price moves so often I won't be able to update the thread in time
Trade Format: (Ask like this)
buyer: NA-East 10M for $11, I will pay with BTC
bou: Okay I can confirm the trade and stock is ready, send character name exactly
buyer: mesobuyer32
bou: Okay I can confirm the trade and stock is ready, send character name exactly
buyer: mesobuyer32
Β
Black Market (Auction House) Method
1. Though Maplestory 2 Auction House
Black Market requires no meetup, but the in-game fee (NOT set by me) is 10% tax from the original sale price
1) Put Items in Maplestory 2 Black Market.
2) Please set a special price, for example, for 1000K, please set like 1,000,123 ~ 1,000,999 in order to avoid the same item and price with others.
3) Upload a screenshot of the listed item at https://imgur.comⓘ.
I need this to make sure the item is correct in the Black Market
Make sure there is not already the same listing of your item on the Black Market
If there are multiple listings the same as yours I will ask you to remake.
Black Market requires no meetup, but the in-game fee (NOT set by me) is 10% tax from the original sale price
1) Put Items in Maplestory 2 Black Market.
2) Please set a special price, for example, for 1000K, please set like 1,000,123 ~ 1,000,999 in order to avoid the same item and price with others.
3) Upload a screenshot of the listed item at https://imgur.comⓘ.
I need this to make sure the item is correct in the Black Market
Make sure there is not already the same listing of your item on the Black Market
If there are multiple listings the same as yours I will ask you to remake.
Β
Player-to-Player Trade
2. Through Player-to-Player Trade
Player to Player trade is more reliable, but the in-game fee (NOT set by me) is 20% tax of the amount of mesos received.
1) Tell me your character name make sure it is CORRECT. I will copy and paste your name exactly into the game to make sure it is what you sent.
2) Right click on my character -> Visit House
3) I will ask for your MPGH name and then proceed with trade
4) Trade a random item for the Mesos (example: 1x Potion for 5mil)
Why Step 4? Because Nexon's Producer Updates mentioned that they keep track of all player trades in context of finding out who buys/sells mesos.
Player to Player trade is more reliable, but the in-game fee (NOT set by me) is 20% tax of the amount of mesos received.
1) Tell me your character name make sure it is CORRECT. I will copy and paste your name exactly into the game to make sure it is what you sent.
2) Right click on my character -> Visit House
3) I will ask for your MPGH name and then proceed with trade
4) Trade a random item for the Mesos (example: 1x Potion for 5mil)
Why Step 4? Because Nexon's Producer Updates mentioned that they keep track of all player trades in context of finding out who buys/sells mesos.
Why Choose Me:
- Reasonable and Constantly updated Prices to match the market at a very cheap rate.
- No sites/shops are selling Mesos for Crypto
- After paying, sit back and relax. Your meso will arrive within the same-day
- Fast Delivery - I will guarantee it will be delivered same-day (US Time)
- 100% Safe - The delivery methods are safe, and never ask for your personal information.
- The mesos are NOT obtained through cheats or scripts. It's manually grinded
Payment Methods:
Bitcoin (BTC)
Cash App
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Bitcoin (BTC)
Cash App
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Β
Terms of Service
I will record each trade, here
I have the right to refuse any user
If you did not check for your user information to be incorrect, that's not my responsibility and you will not be refunded
vouch when you can
I have the right to refuse any user
If you did not check for your user information to be incorrect, that's not my responsibility and you will not be refunded
vouch when you can
Β


