How to update the connection for X30.0?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How to update the connection for X30.0?
I know how to update the version but not getting connection. pls help
Quote Originally Posted by NoTexS View Post
I know how to update the version but not getting connection. pls help
They changed packet ids.
Quote Originally Posted by SeXZeFPS View Post
They changed packet ids.
they didnt
Quote Originally Posted by Azuki View Post


they didnt
I just assumed they did.
change in com.company.assembleegameclient.parameters
public static const MINOR_VERSION:String = "1";
public static const RANDOM1:String = "311f80691451c71b09a13a2a6e";
public static const RANDOM2:String = "72c5583cafb6818995cbd74b80";

changed in kabam.rotmg.application.impl.productionSetup
public function getBuildLabel() : String
{
return "RotMG #{VERSION}.{MINOR}".replace("{VERSION}","X31.0").r eplace("{MINOR}","1");
}
in package kabam.rotmg.messaging.impl.GameServerConnectionCon crete
changed private function onConnected() : void
_loc1_.buildVersion_ = "X31.0.1";

BUT USING the right window not the central one, IT WORKS !!!!
Quote Originally Posted by gorgor View Post
change in com.company.assembleegameclient.parameters
public static const MINOR_VERSION:String = "1";
public static const RANDOM1:String = "311f80691451c71b09a13a2a6e";
public static const RANDOM2:String = "72c5583cafb6818995cbd74b80";

changed in kabam.rotmg.application.impl.productionSetup
public function getBuildLabel() : String
{
return "RotMG #{VERSION}.{MINOR}".replace("{VERSION}","X31.0").r eplace("{MINOR}","1");
}
in package kabam.rotmg.messaging.impl.GameServerConnectionCon crete
changed private function onConnected() : void
_loc1_.buildVersion_ = "X31.0.1";

BUT USING the right window not the central one, IT WORKS !!!!
RANDOM1 and RANDOM2 are unused variable. No need to change them.
I used this to update my clients until 059 releases his fully updated one, thank you.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us