DiscussionBighead + BigBody + Chams ;)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Bighead + BigBody + Chams ;)
This is just a preview of my current hack xD





=Credits=
@saiaapiz (for his great help although he quit few months ago)

@HaXiNgRuLeZ (for the loader source. I learn alot about VB)

and of course @proeggby and @Mr-EvilSakura for the method xD


P.S. I will release this if my BS account reach level 1.99 or someone that willing to give a high level account to me
Bro You Got Any Idea To Share With Public ?
Quote Originally Posted by proeggby View Post
This is just a preview of my current hack xD





=Credits=
@saiaapiz (for his great help although he quit few months ago)

@HaXiNgRuLeZ (for the loader source. I learn alot about VB)

and of course @ME and @Mr-EvilSakura for the method xD


P.S. I will release this if my BS account reach level 1.99 or someone that willing to give a high level account to me
what is the PID address of bs......
Quote Originally Posted by proeggby View Post
This is just a preview of my current hack xD





=Credits=
@saiaapiz (for his great help although he quit few months ago)

@HaXiNgRuLeZ (for the loader source. I learn alot about VB)

and of course @proeggby and @Mr-EvilSakura for the method xD


P.S. I will release this if my BS account reach level 1.99 or someone that willing to give a high level account to me
alaaaa my name sobsob
Quote Originally Posted by MafiaBoy BlackShit View Post
alaaaa my name sobsob
Oh demm I forgot hahaha
Quote Originally Posted by proeggby View Post
This is just a preview of my current hack xD





=Credits=
@saiaapiz (for his great help although he quit few months ago)

@HaXiNgRuLeZ (for the loader source. I learn alot about VB)

and of course @proeggby and @Mr-EvilSakura for the method xD


P.S. I will release this if my BS account reach level 1.99 or someone that willing to give a high level account to me



xnktolg org melayu ke hmmmmaku nk gak big head nie
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?