Using a replacement phone.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Using a replacement phone.
When is it okay to use the original phone that you received, not the replacement currently in the mail.
Once you have the replacement/refund, it is then fine to use the original phone
Quote Originally Posted by laxrules566 View Post
When is it okay to use the original phone that you received, not the replacement currently in the mail.
Just a heads up if you do use the replacement phone Would recommend making a new account to login with (apple id or google account) just because sometimes they will ban the Id that is logged in on the phone. have had personal experiences with this lol
Quote Originally Posted by TheReal80HD View Post
Just a heads up if you do use the replacement phone Would recommend making a new account to login with (apple id or google account) just because sometimes they will ban the Id that is logged in on the phone. have had personal experiences with this lol
I never had an apple Id but I appreciate the advice
Quote Originally Posted by laxrules566 View Post
I never had an apple Id but I appreciate the advice
Yeah no problem, Best of luck with the whole situation.
Thread will be closed for inactiveness. No further replies were posted..
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us