Free Movie website with No Ads

Posts 1–15 of 369 · Page 1 of 25
Free Movie website with No Ads
Website Link
Password: mpgh
Just a small website with only good movies

Let me know your thoughts/feedback

Edit:
If you are requesting movies, don't request movies that are still in cinemas as they wont be added.
Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
Website Link
Password: mpgh
Just a small website with only good movies

Let me know your thoughts/feedback
This is a really good, but I guess as it is new it lacks content, not many movies , but even though there aren't many I noticed that the quality is over the top.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post


This is a really good, but I guess as it is new it lacks content, not many movies , but even though there aren't many I noticed that the quality is over the top.
Thanks, I make sure that all movies are 1080p. Also, it doesn't have many movies because it's mainly for personal use and I do not want to add movies that aren't good. If the movie is less than 7/10 it wont be put on the site.
Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
Thanks, I make sure that all movies are 1080p. Also, it doesn't have many movies because it's mainly for personal use and I do not want to add movies that aren't good. If the movie is less than 7/10 it wont be put on the site.
That is actually a really good idea. You hoping to increase the library? As I am going to bookmark the site to watch stuff as well.
Why add Google Analytics to it though?
its great that it has no ads tho
site really looks good. Props on that, quality is sick! You should try to mimic 123movies and stuff, I believe their api's are public?
I'd even donate if the site has good movies added and updated regularely.
- No direct/indirect advertising or quoting of rule breaking content.
- No outside links or links to downloads/attachments, use the upload system instead.

From what i know this thread is not allowed @Boombox
Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
- No direct/indirect advertising or quoting of rule breaking content.
- No outside links or links to downloads/attachments, use the upload system instead.

From what i know this thread is not allowed @Boombox
1. It's not a download or attachment.
2. Everyone on this forum posts links to various things, whether or not they are the owners of the links.
3. I am not profiting from this. I just wanted to share something with the community.

If you don't want free movies, so be it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ooimooi View Post
Why add Google Analytics to it though?
So I can monitor how many visitors it is getting, don't want too much traffic. Can get rid of it if the general consensus is that it should be removed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post


That is actually a really good idea. You hoping to increase the library? As I am going to bookmark the site to watch stuff as well.
Yeah I'll add movies as they are requested. It takes about 30 seconds to add a movie.
Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
1. It's not a download or attachment.
2. Everyone on this forum posts links to various things, whether or not they are the owners of the links.
3. I am not profiting from this. I just wanted to share something with the community.

If you don't want free movies, so be it.
Oh i am all for the free movies, i am just trying to enforce the rules which are set. If i have a wrong interpretation of these rules then this thread will stay up.

Also outside links are mostly not allowed on this site,depends again on which link is it(Youtube is allowed,steam is allowed ...). So you can report anyone who is breaking this rule.
Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
Oh i am all for the free movies, i am just trying to enforce the rules which are set. If i have a wrong interpretation of these rules then this thread will stay up.

Also outside links are mostly not allowed on this site,depends again on which link is it(Youtube is allowed,steam is allowed ...). So you can report anyone who is breaking this rule.
I understand, but if it is benefiting users of MPGH, it's hardly a bad thing is it?
Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
1. It's not a download or attachment.
2. Everyone on this forum posts links to various things, whether or not they are the owners of the links.
3. I am not profiting from this. I just wanted to share something with the community.

If you don't want free movies, so be it.

- - - Updated - - -



So I can monitor how many visitors it is getting, don't want too much traffic. Can get rid of it if the general consensus is that it should be removed.

- - - Updated - - -



Yeah I'll add movies as they are requested. It takes about 30 seconds to add a movie.
I honestly don't care. Just knowing that it's possibly illegal to stream media without a license whether you earn an income or not from it, it just seemed odd that you'd add a script to allow Google to track your website. Why not use Open Web Analytics (OWA)?
Quote Originally Posted by ooimooi View Post
I honestly don't care. Just knowing that it's possibly illegal to stream media without a license whether you earn an income or not from it, it just seemed odd that you'd add a script to allow Google to track your website. Why not use Open Web Analytics (OWA)?
True. I have removed it now.
Very good job my man, keep up with the good work
Thanks sexy!
Posts 1–15 of 369 · Page 1 of 25

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?