Free Movie website with No Ads

Posts 16–30 of 369 · Page 2 of 25
Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
Website Linkⓘ
Password: mpgh
Just a small website with only good movies

Let me know your thoughts/feedback
The website is very simple. I would suggest adding Shows as well, looks good though
actually a nice site looks very good from the design
Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
actually a nice site looks very good from the design
Thank you. Hope you enjoy the free movies
nice website - will definitely use.
also for analytics you could self-host something like matomo
Quote Originally Posted by wan View Post
nice website - will definitely use.
also for analytics you could self-host something like matomo
Thanks for the tip
Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
- No direct/indirect advertising or quoting of rule breaking content.
- No outside links or links to downloads/attachments, use the upload system instead.

From what i know this thread is not allowed @Boombox
You're not wrong in this case how this could just all eventually lead to some other shady stuff but upper staff I guess will say wether not it can stay


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
- No direct/indirect advertising or quoting of rule breaking content.
- No outside links or links to downloads/attachments, use the upload system instead.

From what i know this thread is not allowed @Boombox
You're not wrong in this case how this could just all eventually lead to some other shady stuff but upper staff I guess will say wether not it can stay
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post


You're not wrong in this case how this could just all eventually lead to some other shady stuff but upper staff I guess will say wether not it can stay


- - - Updated - - -



You're not wrong in this case how this could just all eventually lead to some other shady stuff but upper staff I guess will say wether not it can stay
Free movies aren't as shady as refunds in my opionion.
I don't actually mind if this gets taken down, was only sharing it to see what people thought.
Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
Free movies aren't as shady as refunds in my opionion.
I don't actually mind if this gets taken down, was only sharing it to see what people thought.
its not that specifically its just the fact in the end you could end up using the site as a advertisement to something or maybe try and make people pay etc etc not including the fact you could also be using this to get peoples ips
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post


its not that specifically its just the fact in the end you could end up using the site as a advertisement to something or maybe try and make people pay etc etc not including the fact you could also be using this to get peoples ips
I understand where you're coming from, but honestly it was just a personal site that I wanted to share.

As for getting people's IPs, I don't really understand that. If I wanted IPs I could just scan 200k IP ranges in 10 mins and get 10k live IP addresses.
This is pretty awesome. Thanks for the share!
Thanks, downloaded one movie which i want to watch later in 1080p and watched on browser Deadpool 2, that was comedic as fuck.
Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
Website Link
Password: mpgh
Just a small website with only good movies

Let me know your thoughts/feedback

Edit:
If you are requesting movies, don't request movies that are still in cinemas as they wont be added.
Edited.didnt read post properly
Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
Website Link
Password: mpgh
Just a small website with only good movies

Let me know your thoughts/feedback

Edit:
If you are requesting movies, don't request movies that are still in cinemas as they wont be added.
Its nice bro! just keep it updated and bam. You can do well with this. Maybe even earn from this !
Nice site! ill check on it regularly if the movies i like have been added! Maybe some iconic stuff like harry potter or smth. Keep up the great work
thanks for the website

Have a very nice day
Posts 16–30 of 369 · Page 2 of 25

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?