External Cheat by sneakyevil [9.11.2018]
Hello guys, seems like u liked my thread: "External Glow Healthbased & Bhop with CPU Preset" so I releasing update for it. I gonna release it under this name. Enjoy it. 
Panic Key: CTRL + LSHIFT + SPACE
Don't ask if this cheat is detected, its public release so it gets detected soon.

Virus Scans:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/lzcbhkbpyt
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/7c...53c9/detection
If you wanna get daily updates and I should add some stuff then don't forget click "Thanks" button and post something that I should fix/add.

FEATURES
- CPU Preset (Changing Sleep function so cpu usage wouldn't be high.)
- Experimental Glow (Doesn't write process memory every time / can help high cpu usage.)
- Glow (Healthbased)
- Bhop
- Experimental Glow (Doesn't write process memory every time / can help high cpu usage.)
- Glow (Healthbased)
- Bhop
Panic Key: CTRL + LSHIFT + SPACE
Don't ask if this cheat is detected, its public release so it gets detected soon.
CHANGELOG
- Scrambled some strings so valve can't properly read it from process memory.
- Added Experimental Glow (Which can again help with high cpu usage without impacting the bhop)
- Added Experimental Glow (Which can again help with high cpu usage without impacting the bhop)

Virus Scans:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/lzcbhkbpyt
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/7c...53c9/detection
If you wanna get daily updates and I should add some stuff then don't forget click "Thanks" button and post something that I should fix/add.


