CoolWTS🔥Vivienne's HP Service | CHEAP MONITORS/LAPTOPS [EU/US/CA/AU] [PP/BTC]🔥

Posts 1–15 of 137 · Page 1 of 10
🔥Vivienne's HP Service | CHEAP MONITORS/LAPTOPS [EU/US/CA/AU] [PP/BTC]🔥
Vivienne's HP Service | Upgrade your setup now


I'm offering a cheap, reliable & fast HP service. I can do all monitors [OMEN/ENVY LIMITED ORDERS].
Prices vary, I work on a flat percentage rate mostly, however this can vary from what region you're ordering from. Laptops are still experimental, however will take limited orders.

Regions done: EU,US,CA & *AU

* Tested, low succes rate.


Prices:

EU: 20%
US: 15%
CA: 15%
*AU: 25%

Example:
HP Pavilion 32q 32-inch QHD Monitor is $449,99 in USA HP store
Your payment: 449,99 ÷ 100 * 15 = $67,50 if shipped to USA/CA.



Minimum payment of $50 required.

I'm doing another vouch copy to @RespectNF, he'll post once the monitor has been delivered.
GIVEAWAY THREAD: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post14026673
@deep has PM'd @Lily with proof. The proof is also posted below in thread.

FAQ:
- Can I be billed?
There's a chance, but I'd say it's extremely low as I've done around 5 to the same address (Z38c) and still not even a single paper showed up. If however for some reason you get a paper saying "Please pay ..." etc, you can whipe your ass with it c:

- Can I use a drop/reship?
Hell yeah, actually I recommend it.

- Is it possible to use your service even though I already got monitors SE'd to me before?
Yeah, but another name is required. Address can be same but not recommended.

- What payment methods do you accept?
I accept PayPal for trusted members [PAYMENTS NEED TO GO THROUGH GOODS & SERVICES], other than that I accept Bitcoin. Skrill is possible.

- Can we use a MM?
For sure mate! Any costs are on you though. Payment release on HP tracking.

- What if my order gets backordered by HP?
I will fully compensate you in any shape & form if this backorder takes longer than 3 weeks.

Proof:


If you have any other questions and/or you want to order, you can contact me on MPGH IM here:

Add me on IM


I can confirm that @deep has sent me a private message and with confirmation of the monitor being delivered and receive;Service giveaway completed. @Vivienne
Got the monitor. Kind guy and a pleasure to work with. Would recommend buying from him!
Just waiting for delivery. Very nice, responsive and trustworthy guy. Will post some pictures when delivered.
Added on IM
Added please accept
VOUCH++++++ Received my monitor extremely fast. Seller is super friendly and super honest, sent him too much BTC and he sent me back the excess amount. Dude's awesome to talk to, already have another order processing through him

Ordered a 27" Omen, will update in how it goes
What type of laptops? Could you pm me a list? I'm willing to pay %30-40 of the original value.
Quote Originally Posted by whiteicewarrior View Post
What type of laptops? Could you pm me a list? I'm willing to pay %30-40 of the original value.
currently full on Laptop orders.

thinking about putting Surfacebook se service up, but it's still meh... would prob get overwhelmed
Interested in Surface. Added.
Interested in two monitors!
pretty interested added you on IM

- - - Updated - - -

update i currently ordered from him, payment on tracking

will update once i have more info regarding the monitor

also if anyone wants to use a MM hmu (or the other MM for that matter)
Posts 1–15 of 137 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?