Uber Eats

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Uber Eats
My Uber Eats account got banned, got a new number, name, email and address but need a new form of payment? Will a VCC work?
lmao how many times u do them and how frequently to get banned?
Yeah a vcc will work if its attached to paypal in my case
Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
Yeah a vcc will work if its attached to paypal in my case
Which VCC did you use?
Quote Originally Posted by ManLikePhillyD View Post
Which VCC did you use?
Privacy/2short
BUMP! Any UK VCC work with Uber Eats?
How do you get a new number? Burner, Text Now or Google Voice doesnt seem to work.
I use an App called TextMe in the Apple App store.
Quote Originally Posted by ManLikePhillyD View Post
I use an App called TextMe in the Apple App store.
How many times did you do before getting banned? I've done around 10 currently.
you have to get a fresh VCC
if you want add me i can give you a good website providing good vcc's
Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
How many times did you do before getting banned? I've done around 10 currently.
Like 3 and then I got banned. RIP £120

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiswani View Post
you have to get a fresh VCC
if you want add me i can give you a good website providing good vcc's
Added. ////
Quote Originally Posted by Kiswani View Post
you have to get a fresh VCC
if you want add me i can give you a good website providing good vcc's
Hey do you think you could also let me know of some good vcc's? Thanks. I would really appreciate it, I added you.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us