TalkingA simple question

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
A simple question
If you were going down the freeway in a one-wheeled canoe and your walls fell off, how many pancakes would it take to cover your doghouse?


Quote Originally Posted by thechewu View Post
If you were going down the freeway in a one-wheeled canoe and your walls fell off, how many pancakes would it take to cover your doghouse?


A simple answer:

Enough.
If you nullify the first part of the complex statement, your left with: "how many pancakes would it take to cover your doghouse?"

Assuming that this is the question, the answer is: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001 pancakes.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
If you nullify the first part of the complex statement, your left with: "how many pancakes would it take to cover your doghouse?"

Assuming that this is the question, the answer is: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001 pancakes.
lol....what....i thought cliffords doghouse was a little bigger. XD
Did no one else recognize the size of the pancakes as a variable?

The doghouse is also a variable, given the lack of information (measurements) the only conclusion I could come to was: "Enough."
Well, the number I gave can overflow, he didn't ask for an exact measurement, so I took the necessary precaution to give more than enough.

I'm surrounded by fools.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Well, the number I gave can overflow, he didn't ask for an exact measurement, so I took the necessary precaution to give more than enough.

I'm surrounded by fools.
O_o u pancakes were the size of an tip of a pencil waa... they were not enough to feed the dog.
Quote Originally Posted by Doupleganger View Post
O_o u pancakes were the size of an tip of a pencil waa... they were not enough to feed the dog.
Gourav, GTFO this discussion.
i like arun's answer. that way you get a dog house AND breakfast
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
i like arun's answer. that way you get a dog house AND breakfast
WINNAH!!!

tbh
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us