Thread deleted

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Thread deleted
Why did my thread in User Services get deleted? I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't even get a reason why? Can you mods please open it up again since there are some guys who have paid for the service.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1409823
@ @Dave84311 deleted it. He'll be able to provide you the reason.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
@ @Dave84311 deleted it. He'll be able to provide you the reason.
The reason was: ----
Dave has been online multiplte times and still no answer in PM or here. Could you guys please open it up? Then if something needs to change Dave can lock it and tell me.
Quote Originally Posted by ninjabets View Post
Dave has been online multiplte times and still no answer in PM or here. Could you guys please open it up? Then if something needs to change Dave can lock it and tell me.
just wait patiently
he will eventually see this thread and reply to you
Still hoping to get an explanation.

Thanks.
Hello! I have tried to write Dave in PM some times and also here, 5 days no reply. Seems a bit unfair since the reason was "----" and I didn't get any chance to solve it. Could someone open the thread again? Thanks
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?