IM Down?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
IM Down?
My "IM" has been down for several weeks now not sure why... I have tried with other browsers and nothing seems to work.. Any ideas?
It's up, do you see the Chat button on the bottom left corner? or you don't see it at all?
Quote Originally Posted by Gravity View Post
It's up, do you see the Chat button on the bottom left corner? or you don't see it at all?
I do not see the chat button on the bottom left corner at all
Quote Originally Posted by flearoy77 View Post
I do not see the chat button on the bottom left corner at all
clear your cookies or cache, idk which but just clear them all
It's working fine, mate. Have you tried logging out and log in again?
Quote Originally Posted by flearoy77 View Post
I do not see the chat button on the bottom left corner at all
You have to reset your cookies if I remember correctly.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us