Question about Fitbit Stores

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Question about Fitbit Stores
Hey guys, I have seen a lot of "Fitbit Stores" on the marketplace and I was wondering if it would be considered an SE and not require buying the product. Or if it required buying the Fitbit legitimately and then buying it off the marketplace.
Quote Originally Posted by Skolver View Post
Hey guys, I have seen a lot of "Fitbit Stores" on the marketplace and I was wondering if it would be considered an SE and not require buying the product. Or if it required buying the Fitbit legitimately and then buying it off the marketplace.
it is SE. no need buy anything from their site or other online store.
Quote Originally Posted by Skolver View Post
Hey guys, I have seen a lot of "Fitbit Stores" on the marketplace and I was wondering if it would be considered an SE and not require buying the product. Or if it required buying the Fitbit legitimately and then buying it off the marketplace.
Definitely not legitimately lol
or use a reship
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?