AI ESP

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
AI ESP
Anyone knows how to achieve this one?

Quote Originally Posted by aS1an1Sm View Post
Anyone knows how to achieve this one?

Would be more appropriate to say zombie ESP, because BOTs are also AIs. Leaving that aside, I also want to know how to do it.
should have something with reference to bot mode
It's class that have all object
Quote Originally Posted by aS1an1Sm View Post
Anyone knows how to achieve this one?

found it, but didn't tested. look into LTServer class.
@vaisefud3

I just saw that you do not need to access the SFXMgr class, you have 1 offset in ltclientshell, which directs you to all objects, you just have to find a way to identify if it is CharacterFX/WeaponFX/ItemFX/PlayerFX

CharacterFX == 71
PlayerFX == 70



Quote Originally Posted by CaiozinhoFC1 View Post
@vaisefud3

I just saw that you do not need to access the SFXMgr class, you have 1 offset in ltclientshell, which directs you to all objects, you just have to find a way to identify if it is CharacterFX/WeaponFX/ItemFX/PlayerFX

CharacterFX == 71
PlayerFX == 70



Hey i need to know something about it
Quote Originally Posted by CaiozinhoFC1 View Post
@vaisefud3

I just saw that you do not need to access the SFXMgr class, you have 1 offset in ltclientshell, which directs you to all objects, you just have to find a way to identify if it is CharacterFX/WeaponFX/ItemFX/PlayerFX

CharacterFX == 71
PlayerFX == 70



Hmm, nice. So it is a pointer to a vTable then?
Help please :)
Where can I download this hack? I searched for lots of pages and found nothing
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
Hmm, nice. So it is a pointer to a vTable then?
only one offset and one size
Quote Originally Posted by CaiozinhoFC1 View Post
only one offset and one size
I found some CInGameItemFX pretty far from the players, but I can't find an object in there.
Can you give me some hint
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
I found some CInGameItemFX pretty far from the players, but I can't find an object in there.
Can you give me some hint
add dyscord
Network#2813

It's SFXMgr <3
PS: ESP's Items Dropped
if u care about zombie only and not weapon esp
u can just use a simple hook to get the zombie objects
Quote Originally Posted by I2espect View Post
if u care about zombie only and not weapon esp
u can just use a simple hook to get the zombie objects
Hook the function?
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?