Selling LVL 30 Account With ALL CHAMPS!! NA Region
https://gyazo.com/34b92e364bfc93a9892db0f5ff81fb80
https://gyazo.com/7c0b7b80279751b2f62532d03cf9de06
https://gyazo.com/6ea3af507bd16bb071a7eb48ccc5ff0d
https://gyazo.com/8c420fd654c3963f3cb0b0841a578856
https://gyazo.com/d5d10200a2c58b175e2e138f02fb1c6b
The account owns every champion in the game. This is my personal league account. I have all the original information for the account. A total of 43 skins owned (pictured above). 9 rune pages.
https://gyazo.com/e5b6a4367c31fabfd3f9c396eaeb6fa0
Showing I have no champions left to buy.
I have 35,000+ blue essence so plenty to buy future champs. Currently taking all offers. Only willing to trade for OSRS gold/items. Other than that, I would like all offers to be paypal/giftcard. I would want to use a Middleman for any deals we come to. Add me on IM
https://gyazo.com/7c0b7b80279751b2f62532d03cf9de06
https://gyazo.com/6ea3af507bd16bb071a7eb48ccc5ff0d
https://gyazo.com/8c420fd654c3963f3cb0b0841a578856
https://gyazo.com/d5d10200a2c58b175e2e138f02fb1c6b
The account owns every champion in the game. This is my personal league account. I have all the original information for the account. A total of 43 skins owned (pictured above). 9 rune pages.
https://gyazo.com/e5b6a4367c31fabfd3f9c396eaeb6fa0
Showing I have no champions left to buy.
I have 35,000+ blue essence so plenty to buy future champs. Currently taking all offers. Only willing to trade for OSRS gold/items. Other than that, I would like all offers to be paypal/giftcard. I would want to use a Middleman for any deals we come to. Add me on IM


