LightbulbNetwork Package Sniffing?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Network Package Sniffing?
Hello, Im looking right now at the UDP Packets of DBD.
Have somebody already tried to reverse engineer it and find out some logic?
Packet Length is changing if a Character is moving but bytes that are static if im not moving doesn't react to a change of players position.

So there are "datastreams" who are dynamicly changing but I can't figure out any sense...
What would ya like to reverse engineer using UDP Packets...
Quote Originally Posted by Shmegory View Post
What would ya like to reverse engineer using UDP Packets...
ATM... Killers Position. I found bytegroups that increase and decrease if I go in a direction but they also change, if I rotate the camera
Quote Originally Posted by twsgermany View Post
ATM... Killers Position. I found bytegroups that increase and decrease if I go in a direction but they also change, if I rotate the camera
Why don't you resolve the incoming traffic and minimize the window to the killers IP and boot them?
Quote Originally Posted by Shmegory View Post
Why don't you resolve the incoming traffic and minimize the window to the killers IP and boot them?
That sounds intresting
Maybe I already do what you suggest:
I only display incoming packets of killers IP (with a static length, so I can see differents in bytecode better) and print the package data out.
And then on Killers PC I move forward and backward to look for the x-Pos.
What do you mean by "booting the incoming traffic"?
Quote Originally Posted by twsgermany View Post
That sounds intresting
Maybe I already do what you suggest:
I only display incoming packets of killers IP (with a static length, so I can see differents in bytecode better) and print the package data out.
And then on Killers PC I move forward and backward to look for the x-Pos.
What do you mean by "booting the incoming traffic"?
DDoS the living fuck out of a innocent player.
Quote Originally Posted by Fatulatti View Post
DDoS the living fuck out of a innocent player.
lol... xDDD
But that doesn't help me understanding the netcode
Quote Originally Posted by twsgermany View Post
lol... xDDD
But that doesn't help me understanding the netcode
True, but it gets you a win?
Quote Originally Posted by Shmegory View Post
True, but it gets you a win?
LOL you should know its a big win to get player positions by "simply" sniffing network code without needing an Anticheat Bypass so why not. Worked beautifully in PUBG
Quote Originally Posted by twsgermany View Post
LOL you should know its a big win to get player positions by "simply" sniffing network code without needing an Anticheat Bypass so why not. Worked beautifully in PUBG
Try reverse engineering MLGA (Make Lobbies Great Again), that already sniffs packets from the game in order to check players for their ping.
Quote Originally Posted by Shmegory View Post
Try reverse engineering MLGA (Make Lobbies Great Again), that already sniffs packets from the game in order to check players for their ping.
Ill have a look at it soon.. thx for the hint
Can we expect a safe radar in near future? Would buy)
Quote Originally Posted by twsgermany View Post
Ill have a look at it soon.. thx for the hint
All good, thought of it so might as well share...

Quote Originally Posted by 6yXJI0 View Post
Can we expect a safe radar in near future? Would buy)
Also a good idea ^, external radar. Like a Mobile one or smth...
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us