Question about Chargeback and Scammers

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Question about Chargeback and Scammers
Hey guys, I was planning on buying a Fitbit from a seller but now he is being accused of scamming. If someone gets scammed, is it a good idea to chargeback via credit card company assuming they are using friends & family to pay on Paypal since Bitcoin is not refundable.

Thanks!!


Edit: While I'm on this topic, when buying refunds/SE, should I use my own credit card, or is it recommended to use a virtual one. If so what are good cards that are hard to trace back to the buyer?
no you should first open a scam report on scammers grave nigga
Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
no you should first open a scam report on scammers grave nigga
I didn't buy anything. I was just asking as a precaution if I ever do. The person I was planning to buy something from just got banned, and if I was to buy something and the person scams and gets banned, is credit card chargeback a good idea?
Quote Originally Posted by Skolver View Post
I didn't buy anything. I was just asking as a precaution if I ever do. The person I was planning to buy something from just got banned, and if I was to buy something and the person scams and gets banned, is credit card chargeback a good idea?
Ye, paypal is whack
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?