Scammed on paypal | 2 Unauthorized transaction

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Scammed on paypal | 2 Unauthorized transaction
Hello MPGH, I need your help...
Yesterday I traded 300$ in two transaction through paypal with a guy.
I sent 260$ btc for two 155$ paypal transactions. Now this morning I see there are two disputed on the two transactions.
https://prntscr.com/lr2a4yⓘ
It was a friend and family transaction. I got all the chat screenshots and the two bitcoin transactions. Do you think I can solve this with paypal?
Thanks for the help


- - - Updated - - -

Edit. They told me is very common to happen. I'll get my money back in 24h. If you're reading this, fuc*ing scammer, prepare to get your paypal locked down.
Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
Thanks for the help
Is the scammer on MPGH? If so please make a scam report.

Also this thread was a pain to read with that avatar..
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


Is the scammer on MPGH? If so please make a scam report.

Also this thread was a pain to read with that avatar..
I truly love it ahahaah
Anyway it's a ban evader, he already scammed on mpgh long time ago but I didn't know before trading
Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post


I truly love it ahahaah
Anyway it's a ban evader, he already scammed on mpgh long time ago but I didn't know before trading
Fair enough, hope it goes all fine pal, and fuck that avatar :S
I'll update this in 24h if they unlock the money, it may be helpful for someone else. Have a great day
Paypal gave me the 310.5$ back. I was very lucky guys. Please don't make the same mistake I did. Don't trade even f&f with unreputated members. If you must do so, there are plenty of guides on how to deal with unknown people on paypal to avoid getting scammed. I would post one but I don't know if I'm allowed to.
And yes, fuck my avatar image
Alright since you managed to solve the problem this thread can be closed now.
@Smoke @Lily
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?