OutdatedSimple Glow ESP [12/7/2018]

Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
Simple Glow ESP [12/7/2018]

Code:
- removed VMProtect
- Added a separate version for Battle Royale - Danger Zone
- There are no HWID BANS (btw), you are safe.
Leave the feedback below.
Status: Undetected 12/7/2018
Next Update Tomorrow 8.12.2018
As always, use at your own risk, THIS IS A PUBLIC CHEAT not a private cheat.
Instructions
1. Start CSGO
2. Open the cheat AS ADMINISTRATOR.
3. Press f9 to toggle the glow on or off



FAQ

1. Is the cheat VAC undetected?
This is a public cheat so it will be detected fast that's why you will use on your own risk like every other public cheat.

2. How much time until detected?
Only VAC knows that.

3. Got VAC BANNED! Garbage cheat!
Public cheat bro, what do you expect

4. Works with Faceit Client or server side anti-cheat?
I don't know / give a fuck, it only directly supports VAC
I won't offer any support for this so good luck helping each other.

5. Why are there 2 cheats in my folder and are both undetected?
There are 2 versions, one exclusive for Battle Royale - Danger Zone and one for normal matchmaking, both are undetected with different signatures.
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/c6...bae8/detection


glow esp 12.7.2018_mpgh.net.rar1009 KB · 6,606 downloads 19/57 malicious
any news about hwid?

BR cheat working perfectly. Didn't test normal one
Quote Originally Posted by davidzombi View Post
any news about hwid?
They dont do hwid bans.
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
They dont do hwid bans.
kk thanks couldn't find anything that i could trust on google
I appreciate your work man! Thank you very much!
But for some reason it doesn't work for me....
Quote Originally Posted by NIBBA123213 View Post
I appreciate your work man! Thank you very much!
But for some reason it doesn't work for me....
Is your windows fully updated to the latest version?
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
Is your windows fully updated to the latest version?
Yes, it is
If i get VAC with my second account (fresh new free csgo), will I get VAC on my main?
I want to know if i get VAC on the free account that I made 2 minutes ago, if it will VAC my main account. thankyou
não funcional.
não funciona brother, até o print é fake.
Quote Originally Posted by chms30rj View Post
não funciona brother, até o print é fake.
In english would be great

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Antephhh View Post
I want to know if i get VAC on the free account that I made 2 minutes ago, if it will VAC my main account. thankyou
Only if they are both linked to each other via a phone number
thanks alot man
Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?