Free boosts in 2s (up to Diamond for now)

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Free boosts in 2s (up to Diamond for now)
Hello,

Next to me selling my Diamond/Champion Smurf Accounts (check here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1407546 ) i am offering free boosts up to Diamond in 2s. All i ask in return is a vouch/+rep - which is also why im doing it for free.

I am mostly able to stream the boost (private stream) and its done in soloQ (means ill queue up using your Account). If you have a second Account for me to use its also possible to do this duoQ (meaning ill queue up together with you).

If you are interested in my service please contact me.
Yes!
I would love if you could do this for me but I cannot PM because I don't have 15 posts >> feel free to add my ******* Krealor#1959
I'd also like a boost if possible, but I can't PM either. My dis cord is JoeBlue#0387
15 posts needed ;/
Want to play some 2v2 ranked? I'm diamond 3
Quote Originally Posted by Mihai12316 View Post
Want to play some 2v2 ranked? I'm diamond 3
Hey mate. Boosts further then Diamond (So champ1 etc) i dont offer for free and also not in duoQ - sorry
I added you for the free boost.
Quote Originally Posted by whoopz099 View Post
added /2short
Accepted thanks!
I trusted this guy with 60 keys worth of items on my account and he boosted it for me for free. Would recommend +rep!!!
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?