Combat Arms Account Creator Extreme 3.0

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
Combat Arms Account Creator Extreme 3.0
Wow it's been awhile since I have been on here thought I better come on and update this since quite afew of you downloaded this when it was working sorry I have not updated it sooner been busy with RL Updated and tested working fine as of now, also made some small changes to the account tester witch can be found in settings works pretty well. ENJOY!

Mod please update my sticky, Thanks





V3.0-
Updated With New Working Email
Small Changes
Small Fixs
Account Tester Should Work Better Now

Features-
Auto Fill (fills in everything for you except the capture)
Random (generates Real Random username and password)
Temp Email (grabs temporary email for you)
History (all your accounts will be saved so no more remembering passwords)
Save Log (save a textfile of your accounts and share with friends)
Advanced Settings (customization is best)
Proxy (use a proxy to hide your ip)

Update Log-
V3.0
Updated With New Working Email
Small Changes
Small Fixs
Account Tester Should Work Better Now

V2.9-
Updated For Site Changes
Added Account Tester (In Settings)
Small Fixs And Improvements

V2.8-
Real First And Last Name Now Generated (Customizable)
New Email Service
Minor Fixs
Proxy (Using A Proxy Is Now Supported)

V2.7-
Updated To Work With Website Changes
Password Updated To Work With Special Character Update
Name And Password No Longer Use Capitals
Basic History Setting To Only Save Username And Password

V2.6-
Updated To Work With Website Changes
Better Error Handling
New Advanced Features (They Are Awesome)
Birthday Now Generates Properly

V2.5-
NA Removed (May Update Another Time)
New History System (Export Logs)
Settings Tab (Adjust Settings)
Completley Rebuilt (Faster And More Efficient)
New Look

V2-
Added Restart Button
Fixed Crash For New Registration Website
Added History System (Thanks to master131)
No More Annoying Script Errors
Fixed Verifying Window Opening External Window
New Feature To Simplfy History

V1-
Works On NA And EU
Fills In Everything For You (Except Captcha)
Generates Real Random Username And Password
Grabs Temp Email For You
Built In Email Window
Create Accounts In Seconds


https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1366991586/
Combat Arms Account Creator Extreme.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Download:
Combat Arms Account Creator Extreme_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.rar221 KB · 3,431 downloads Clean
good job.
im glad to see that u have another release
Im no pro this was made in VB and with very basic code but I do my best thanks
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
I can't donwload the attachment.
@Flengo @Genesis @Mc565 @YellowFever @Hero @Nico

closed to prevent spam
Same with me, attachment has either been removed or broken.
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
I can't donwload the attachment.
@Flengo @Genesis @Mc565 @PrincessBubblegum @Hero @Nico

closed to prevent spam
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


Same with me, attachment has either been removed or broken.

The attachment system is down. All attachments cannot be downloaded by any user at the moment.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

The attachment system is down. All attachments cannot be downloaded by any user at the moment.

but I downloaded 1 attachment on CF AL! have less than 5 minutes! .
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

The attachment system is down. All attachments cannot be downloaded by any user at the moment.
I can still download some attachments
I cannot edit the main thread, can you attach the download to the main thread please here it is again

---ADDED TO MAIN POST - GENESIS---
- New attachment added to main post.
- Virus scans updated.
- File approved.
- Thread stickied.

Thank you for your patience.
This is really cool!
Thanks for doing this


Fatality-
I really want to have an account on Combat Arms NA. is there a generator for that aswell ?
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?