Outdated[ WINDOWS / MAC ] Cetera R9.1 & Revenant R4.1

Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
[ WINDOWS / MAC ] Cetera R9.1 & Revenant R4.1
Quick hotfix since the AQW team seems to meddle with their loader a lot. Happy Holidays!

Refer to the old thread for more information

Cetera
Code:
12/18/2018
- Revision 9.1
- Updated flash player to the latest version
- Fixed stuck login
Revenant
Code:
12/18/2018
- Revision 4.1
- Updated flash player to the latest version
- Fixed stuck login
How do I get the MAC version to work?
Thank you to freakishly for the solution!
Quote Originally Posted by freakishly
To fix the problem with mac:
Open your terminal and write: "sudo spctl --master-disable" (Write without "") and hit enter, provide password of your computer, done
Is there a Linux version?
Quote Originally Posted by K3nshiro View Post
Linux version, pls ?
Unfortunately, adobe doesn't support Linux so I'm going to have to find a way to be able to do this.

Unfortunately, it seems that MAC has dropped support for running programs published by Adobe Flash itself so I will only release the windows versions and the MAC users would have to use WINE to run the program
Cetera
Code:
12/26/2018
- Revision 9.2
- Second attempt to fix stuck authenticating that is still persisting for some users
Revenant
Code:
12/26/2018
- Revision 4.2
- Second attempt to fix stuck authenticating that is still persisting for some users
MAC_Cetera R9.1_mpgh.net.zip18.0 MB · 731 downloads Clean
MAC_Revenant R4.1_mpgh.net.zip17.6 MB · 245 downloads Clean
Cetera R9.2_mpgh.net.zip6.9 MB · 1,403 downloads Clean
Revenant R4.2_mpgh.net.zip6.5 MB · 516 downloads Clean
files approved
cetera r9
sir please fix disable skill animation. by the way thank you for the fast update. i really like your work..
Quote Originally Posted by jakeaboo10 View Post
sir please fix disable skill animation. by the way thank you for the fast update. i really like your work..
thanks, and what seems to be the issue with disable skill animations?
thank you
The mac version doesn't work.
I used the command that was in the thread in terminal and it still doesn't work. When i try to open the app it comes up with "You can't open the application "cetera r9.1" because it is not supported on this type of mac." Do you have any suggestions to fix it? Thanks for the fast work tho!
Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren 01 View Post
I used the command that was in the thread in terminal and it still doesn't work. When i try to open the app it comes up with "You can't open the application "cetera r9.1" because it is not supported on this type of mac." Do you have any suggestions to fix it? Thanks for the fast work tho!
Untested, but try this method:
1) Right click the .app file
2) Show package contents
3) Open Contents Folder
4) Open MacOS Folder
5) Run Flash Player file
Quote Originally Posted by rajakeren View Post
ss:
https://imgur.com/a/b9K8nSo

still stuck for me bro
Could try clearing your cache
I'm unsure what's causing it on your end
Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
Could try clearing your cache
I'm unsure what's causing it on your end
already tried clearing my cache and reinstall flashplayer, but still it didn't fix the stuck problem
Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
Untested, but try this method:
1) Right click the .app file
2) Show package contents
3) Open Contents Folder
4) Open MacOS Folder
5) Run Flash Player file
It still didn't work. When I opened the flash player file it just opened terminal. Then when i tried to reopen cetera r9.1 it didn't open.
Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren 01 View Post
It still didn't work. When I opened the flash player file it just opened terminal. Then when i tried to reopen cetera r9.1 it didn't open.
Quote Originally Posted by sgwerg View Post
Downloaded the mac version of Cetera and I got this.

You can’t open the application “Cetera R9.1” because PowerPC applications are no longer supported.

Edit: Tried the show package contents all the way to the flash file and I got this

bash: /Users/Me/Desktop/Cetera R9.1.app/Contents/MacOS/Flash Player: cannot execute binary file
logout

[Process completed]
Did a little research here and there, and it looks like the MAC executable (Cetera R9.1.app) will only work on older versions of MacOS. Reason being, flash is going to be officially dead by 2020, and so Apple dropped all support for these flash executables (Cetera R9.1.app) that are produced by the Adobe Flash program itself. Your best bet as of right now is to:
1. Run the exe version with wine
2. Downgrade your MacOS (though I don't recommend you do this at all)
3. Find a possible workaround for this if you look deep enough on Google
Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
Did a little research here and there, and it looks like the MAC executable (Cetera R9.1.app) will only work on older versions of MacOS. Reason being, flash is going to be officially dead by 2020, and so Apple dropped all support for these flash executables (Cetera R9.1.app) that are produced by the Adobe Flash program itself. Your best bet as of right now is to:
1. Run the exe version with wine
2. Downgrade your MacOS (though I don't recommend you do this at all)
3. Find a possible workaround for this if you look deep enough on Google

I'm on 10.10.5 or Yosemite, I'll just use the old version of the bot even though it's super laggy.

Edit: If R8 even works.
Downloaded the mac version of Cetera and I got this.

You can’t open the application “Cetera R9.1” because PowerPC applications are no longer supported.

Edit: Tried the show package contents all the way to the flash file and I got this

bash: /Users/Me/Desktop/Cetera R9.1.app/Contents/MacOS/Flash Player: cannot execute binary file
logout

[Process completed]
Still stuck login
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?